Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Will dragon age origins run on my computer?

I have downloaded the character creator, and that seems to run fine, i have a 2.4qhz quad core processor, 3 GB of ram, and ample HDD space, the problem i foresee is that my petty nvidia 7050/610i GPU cannot take it. If i can run the creator, can i run the full game ???Will dragon age origins run on my computer?
Minimum requirements call for a 6600 equivalent card. Recommended card is the 8800 gts. I run it with a 8800 gtx on high (but not very high) settings with 4gigs ram and dual core. Personally, I wouldn't bother trying since arguably the best part of the game is the graphics. Otherwise, it's a LOT like playing Baldur's Gate 2. See? Not worth it.

You can get a decent video card for ~$100 these days. My advice is to find even a used card off craigslist so you can run these games.

No comments:

Post a Comment