Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Metroid Prime Trilogy or Dragon Age Origins?

Two completely different games I know, but I'm looking for something to really sink my teeth into. I never played the Metroid games, being able to get all of them together is really appealing. Dragon Age looks amazing too, so I can't really decide.



Which one and why?Metroid Prime Trilogy or Dragon Age Origins?
Id say Dragon Age but I am biased as my husband works for BioWare...but I have about 10 hours of play into Dragon Age right now, and I love it. The story line is awesome and their are so many different ways to go about it therefore, no person will play the same game, and if you finish it, you can always go start again, and you can play a different game by chosing different choices than what you did before.Metroid Prime Trilogy or Dragon Age Origins?
Metroid. It was an epic side scroller, and it only got better. The storyline is incredible, the depth is awesome, and the weapons system is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment