Saturday, March 10, 2012

Does anyone else find the amount of quests in Dragon Age: Origins confusing?

I find that I have so many quests that I really haven't a clue what I am doing, if that makes any sense. I am in Denerim now and I am just walking around and it seems I am working on abut 20 quests at once and I find it very confusing to keep track and differentiate quest from quest. Is it just me?Does anyone else find the amount of quests in Dragon Age: Origins confusing?
It sort of depends on how early you've gone to Denerim.



Yes, if you go there early and accept every quest you're given, you can end up running around with a lot. They'll make more sense if you read the Codexes you receive as you go.



Most of the side quests via Denerim are just ways for you to earn extra money, experience, etc. The core stuff has to do with gathering your army in the locations external to Denerim.



You also don't have to accept all those quests in Denerim right away if you don't understand what you're doing or want to explore around to get your bearings first.

No comments:

Post a Comment