Saturday, March 10, 2012

In Dragon Age: Origins how do I unlock the Ranger class for my rogue?

I've read that I have to get a book from Bodahn at the camp, but even when I bought the tome of physical technique, all it did was give me another attribute point, it did not unlock any specialization. Is there another book he has that I'm not finding? Thanks.In Dragon Age: Origins how do I unlock the Ranger class for my rogue?
You can buy the manual at the shop in the party camp (~15 Gold). Once unlocked, any specialization applies to all playthroughs, so you can save, purchase, use, load and have it unlocked for free.



Edit- Assuming your using PC.In Dragon Age: Origins how do I unlock the Ranger class for my rogue?
"The Ranger specialization is unlocked by buying a manual from Bodahn at the party camp."

No comments:

Post a Comment