Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I cant beat the ArchDemon(Dragon) at the end of Dragon Age:Origins!!! How have you done it?

Ive made it this far but I cant seem to beat this sucker. Does anyone know of any methods or strategies to use? Im almost to the point of looking for cheat codes!I cant beat the ArchDemon(Dragon) at the end of Dragon Age:Origins!!! How have you done it?
What I did is kept EVERYONE on my team away from the dragon. Although none of my characters were specialized in archery, I made them all equip bows (except Morrigan of course) and attack from the distance. For some reason my characters were really stupid and kept switching back to swords and ran right at the damn thing but I just kept pausing and switching them back.



It's important that even while attacking from distance, you set your characters far apart from each other. Let the blue NPCs run at the dragon and distract it away from your characters. Personally, the only attack I ever suffered from the archdemon was his blue/purple flame that he spat out and that wasn't so bad. Morrigan having heal definitely helps, but if she doesn't for you then no problem, just use health pots.



Hope it works out for you.I cant beat the ArchDemon(Dragon) at the end of Dragon Age:Origins!!! How have you done it?
Hammer at him with all your best accumulated skills, and make sure the party you picked have skills that complement one another and don't overlap too much. When he flies away and starts summoning Darkspawn, get to the catapults and keep hammering. Keep your party at a distance, and hammer down at him until he's dead. After about five minutes of continuous attacks, if he isn't dead, approach him to trigger the final cutscene.



It could be a glitch, but it's the easiest way I know of to defeat him.

No comments:

Post a Comment