Saturday, March 10, 2012

I cant decide bewteen Dragon Age Origins or Demon's Souls. Read details of why it is so hard.?

Well Dragon Age Origins has a long gameplay,something i love about it, and bioware. Also it is not that depenable on online, which i dont have. Demon's Souls is hard, which i like, but i dont have online which online makes the gaming experiance so much better, or does it? PLease please help me in this perdicament.I cant decide bewteen Dragon Age Origins or Demon's Souls. Read details of why it is so hard.?
Demon's Souls in my opinion is better the DAO. It actually has a HUGE amount of gameplay it takes about 80 hours to complete everything and im not lying It took me about 4 hours to complete the tutorial and then you can create another class and see what tha class i like it really has an infinite amount of gameplay but then without online I dont think its worth it it just gives it so much more thrill like when the message pops up Black Phantom ******* has invaded your realm! Then you start going on defensive and knowing you lose all of your money and progress makes it more thrilling. Also online its easier to gain your soul back once you have died. If you wont ever go online I say DAO but if you will get Demon's Souls for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment