Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do I delete saved games in Dragon Age: Origins for Xbox 360?

I've tried everything I could think of in order to delete a game but it hasn't worked. I know this sounds stupid, but I can't figure it out. Could someone give me a step-by-step on how to do this?How do I delete saved games in Dragon Age: Origins for Xbox 360?
You can't delete the the saved games directly in-game, but you can remove them from your xbox hard-drive.

1. go to the xbox dashboard

2. go to "system settings"

3. go to "memory"

4. select your hard-drive or flash memory or whatever you use to save games on

5. go to "games"

6. go to Dragon Age: Origins

Now you will see a list of all the saved games you have, so you should be able to find the one(s) you want to delete.



There you have it, step-by-step.How do I delete saved games in Dragon Age: Origins for Xbox 360?
i ******* love you!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment