Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do I get the mages to help me solve Connor's problem in Dragon Age: Origins?

Last time I played this I entered into the fade myself. This time I'm a rogue and I went to the tower looking for help, but it didn't seem to be a topic that came up after I killed the Sloth Demon and everything. I can't figure out how to get one of them to help Connor!How do I get the mages to help me solve Connor's problem in Dragon Age: Origins?
Well when you do the quest to save the Circle of Magi, you have to make sure you spare the lives of most of the Mages during the battle with Uldred (by using the litany of Andralla when he tries to turn them into abominations). And then, when you're done speaking to Knight-Commander Greagoir, speak to the First Enchanter Irving where you should get the option to request for help with Connor.

Good luck (:How do I get the mages to help me solve Connor's problem in Dragon Age: Origins?
If you saved the Mages Guild by not choosing to have the Templars kill all of the mages, then speak to the First Enchanter and ask him to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment