Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dragon Age: Origins, ways to manage your party in combat?

I have trouble managing my party at times. The tactics slots have been helping, but there's never enough of them, especially for mages I can never keep track of all their spells turning them off and on and all that. What do you do to manage your party?Dragon Age: Origins, ways to manage your party in combat?
Try pausing the game, giving orders, and then pausing again after to execute the next attack. It will be tedious at first but eventually you will figure out what strategies work for you and not need to stop as much. I only ever use tactics to make sure my party is healing themselves. Otherwise I don't bother with them because they rarely work the way they are supposed to.



You could also try setting the game to easy until you get the hang of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment