Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dragon Age Origins on PC or Xbox 360? Advantages and disadvantages?

Hi Im getting dragon age origins game when it comes out because I love the look of it and really cant wait. But im torn between getting on PC or 360. I have a really nice PC that can easily run it, and a 42 inch HD LCD for my 360 to play on. What are your thoughts?Dragon Age Origins on PC or Xbox 360? Advantages and disadvantages?
I'm going to play it on my PC because my rig and monitor %26gt; my PS3



Anyway, I guess it also comes down to gameplay too. It looks like it is going to be a real time party based game, so I would want to issue commands quickly and smoothly and I am just much more nimble with the mouse and keyboard. Yeah there's pause and such but I can't stand using the analog stick as a mouse cursor.

No comments:

Post a Comment