Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the quickest way to find Zevran(Dragon Age Origins)?

My character is a male city elf.

I wanted to use Zevran as my main rougue, as I hear he's a decent addition to a party and he's been one of the few characters in the game that interests me.

I've started playing yesterday and am currently in Lothering and Alistair has given me directions to

each place he suggests we go.

Am I too early to expect his appearance? If I am, where should I expect to find him?What is the quickest way to find Zevran(Dragon Age Origins)?
You have to complete one of the main quests Alistair mentioned. You can choose any:-



Arl of Redcliffe

The Urn of Sacred Ashes

A Paragon of Her Kind

Nature of the Beast

Broken Circle (recommended)



Once done you will see a cut scene of logain recruiting zevran to kill you. Just travel somewhere and you will have a random encounter of zevran and others with him trying to kill you.



It can be a bit tough fight depending on your skill.

Anyway after the fight you will get option to talk to and recruit him.
  • vance and hines
  • compare cars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment