Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is there any way I can play my Dragon Age Origins file on my laptop?

So I got DOA a few weeks ago and have already put a significant amount of time into my character on my family's computer. I'll be starting summer classes soon and the only computer I will have is my new laptop. I really don't want to have to start over, is there anyway I can play my file on my laptop?Is there any way I can play my Dragon Age Origins file on my laptop?
Can your laptop run the game? First check your specs. Then you will need to install DAO and Awakening on the laptop. Your character's save file is in your Documents/Bioware/Dragon Age folder, it would be easy to send it to the laptop.Is there any way I can play my Dragon Age Origins file on my laptop?
You should be able to transfer the file via flashdrive. Make sure you backup any files before you transfer, just to be safe. You wouldn't want to lose everything on both computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment