Sunday, March 4, 2012

Is there dual-wielding in Dragon Age Origins and Fable II?

I want to buy one of them but I want to know if you can dual-wield swords in them. I really like RPGs and I want to know if I can use 2 swords. Which one I buy will depend on the answer or if they both have dual-wielding then please tell me which one I should buy. Thanks.Is there dual-wielding in Dragon Age Origins and Fable II?
Umm... I don't know about Fable II, but I do know that it got poor ratings.



In Dragon Age: Origins you can dual-wield. And it's one of the best RPG's of the year. :)Is there dual-wielding in Dragon Age Origins and Fable II?
you can dual wield in dragonage, with most 1 handed weapons, which can be improved when leveling. not pplayed fable 2, though i dont remember that you could in fable 1Is there dual-wielding in Dragon Age Origins and Fable II?
In Dragon Age you can as a warrior or rogue and in Fable 2 I think there is but I haven't played it long enough to say for sure.
  • dashi
  • area code look up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment