Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I am getting Dragon Age: Origins tomorrow.I am wondering which of the classes i should choose along with race?

Right now I am leaning towards the warrior, human noble class so i can have the Mabari Blood Hound for the whole game.I am getting Dragon Age: Origins tomorrow.I am wondering which of the classes i should choose along with race?
I agree with you. That is the class I would choose.I am getting Dragon Age: Origins tomorrow.I am wondering which of the classes i should choose along with race?
First any race and class can get a Mabari, true the humans start off with it but before you truly start the game all races have the option.



Secondly for your first play through I would suggest playing as a warrior, be a dual wielding warrior and the game will be easy. After you gain a bit of experience and unlocked 'Arcane Warrior' class be a mage it's bad ***
  • tapas recipes
  • language translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment