Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Where do you get the juggernaut plate armor in Dragon Age Origins?

Im playing the Nature of the Beast and Im still in the forest and I have all the other pieces of armor. A website said that I have to threaten a group of Malifecar by the mad mage which is the hermit I presume but theres no group but a group of banditsWhere do you get the juggernaut plate armor in Dragon Age Origins?
http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/The_Mage鈥?/a>



That site has a walk through. There are no bandits or malifecar and the hermit has nothing to do with it. Not sure why that site would say that.Where do you get the juggernaut plate armor in Dragon Age Origins?
I think you just have to disturb the tombstone in that area. It should be off to the right in that clearing, behind some pillars and brush if you are coming from the mad hermit path.



I'm not sure you have to do the maleficars things for that quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment