Sunday, March 4, 2012

Which Race and Background is better for a Rogue in Dragon Age Origins?

I've played through every background for each race, Personally, I think I prefer the Human Noble the best. Either way, I'm wondering if there are any major benefits long term for playing one race and background over another for a Rogue? I'd prefer to play either Human or Dwarf, unless Elves are just better at it for some reason. Not really a fan of the Elf stories.Which Race and Background is better for a Rogue in Dragon Age Origins?
None that I know off; a human rogue can be as good as a dwarf rogue. The small racial bonuses are, IMO, negligible. So, it depends entirely on the way you build your character, your playing style, and how you want the story to play out (where your race and origin will have an effect.)Which Race and Background is better for a Rogue in Dragon Age Origins?
well im sure your aware elf mage is strongest class in game (op) but the noble dwarf class was quite fun and im pretty sure they can be rogue, i know they have better benefits then the non noble classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment