Wednesday, February 29, 2012

In dragon age origins, am I trapped in the room where you get the juggernaut plate armor?

Alright, I'm in the room where you have to fight the ghost of the elf woman and wwhere you get the juggernaut plate armor but the only door is locked and as I walked up to it to see if it would open the game saved. Am I stuck here? Do I have to start over again? How do I get out if this room so I can finish the nature of the beast level?In dragon age origins, am I trapped in the room where you get the juggernaut plate armor?
No, you're not stuck. You've gotta go to the table/alter at the front of the room and remove the armor AND the key. As you exit, all the ghosts that were just standing around will swoop down in upon you to eat ya up. Once you beat them all, the doors will open again.

No comments:

Post a Comment