Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dragon Age Origins: Do I need to start with #1?

With the upcoming release of Dragon Age Origins 2 I want to buy it. But I want to know if I should play the first Dragon Age first. Does it follow the same story or is it completely new plot? Thanks to all you fellow nerds who answer my question :)Dragon Age Origins: Do I need to start with #1?
well they are different stories. But i think 2 starts off during Origins. You also meet a lot of people from the first game i think. But im sure its a lot different. I would play 1 just for story purposes but if you planning on beating it before 2 comes out you will have to play for like 2 days straightDragon Age Origins: Do I need to start with #1?
You don't have to play dragon age origins to get dragon age 2. It will not affect dragon age 2. So there is no need to play it. But some events that were in dragon age origins will be seen from a different angle in dragon age 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment