Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How to make Lyrium enhanced weapon in Dragon Age Origins?

I was playing the game, and on the "Proving Grounds" just before the quest, the Proving Ground Master was mentioning that Regular weapons and Lyrium enhanced weapons are allowed for the proving grounds. I've tons of lyrium in my Inventory and I was thinking if I can get to some blacksmith or someplace where I can enhance the weapon using the Lyrium.How to make Lyrium enhanced weapon in Dragon Age Origins?
Yes, as said allready it means using runes, your weapon must have a rune slot, and you can buy various runes from vendors, a rune guide is here http://www.brighthub.com/video-games/pc/鈥?/a>



if you go to Sandal in camp he will enchant your weapon for you (he is slightly odd because of all the exposure to Lyrium : P)How to make Lyrium enhanced weapon in Dragon Age Origins?
I think he's referring to the Dwarf in the camp who enchants your weapons. Basically, he means you are allowed to use weapons that have been enchanted with Runes, as it is mentioned that part of that process uses Lyrium.

No comments:

Post a Comment