Saturday, February 25, 2012

How can I beat the shade after the Elven ritual in Dragon Age: Origins?

I'm really stuck in Dragon Age Origins at the part where you have to beat the shades in the Lower Brecilian Ruins. My party is made up of my character (a warrior), Morrigan, Alistair, and the dog. My party can't kill even one of the monsters. Does anyone have any advice?How can I beat the shade after the Elven ritual in Dragon Age: Origins?
Your best bet is to group together on one of them at a time that way they die easily also if you have health potions use them do not worry about how many you use they can always be gathered again. Have morrigan use some more area spells to so she can hit more than one enemy like tempest or blizzard if you got them. Also if you are having major trouble try to lower the diffuculty or wait until you gain a few levels.
  • pittsburgh
  • kens5
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment